Friday, January 30, 2009

Well, that should about do it . . .

... to eliminate any expectation that I would stick with this consistently. Oh well - been busy. And, without any kind of real connection to the Internet at home for a while too. That has been wierd. How did we function without being so connected before?

It's funny how it touches so many things we do. It's kind of like when you lose electricity at your house - sound familiar lately? "Oh, I can't turn the light on. Oh well, I'll just watch some tv... wait. Hmm. Oh, yeah... how silly. I'll just start the dishwasher..." And even though you are reminded at every turn that the power is out, you still hit every light switch as you walk into every dark room...

Even though we apparently moved just past the end of civilization - where not even the Internet has found it's way to yet - I'm reminded every day that it's good to be home. Hopefully, I'll remember to write some of it down.

-Jeff

No comments: